Our comprehensive approach begins with cross-organizational diagnostics to assess key factors:
- Strategic goals versus actual performance for gross margins, customer service, and performance excellence
- Business prioritization and customization of markets, customers, partnerships and products.
- Operational practices in place – planning, monitoring and control, lean operation,continuous improvement, quality embedded along the entire supply chain
- Managerial aspects – optimal organizational structure, KPI’s and management routines in place
- Organizational culture of partnership, transparency and mutual collaboration. From the Board though to the front line.